วันอังคารที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

my profile

    My profile

                  My name is Samithichai  Wongsriphuok. My nickname is Ohm. I am a student  at Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi school. My birthday is 6 June 2543. My family have got 6 people. There are father, mother, brother, sister, aunt and me. I live in Bangplama Suphanburi. I am studying at secondary 2.
                           ผมชื่อ สมิทธิชัย  วงศ์ศรีเผือก ชื่อเล่น โอห์ม ผมเป็นนักเรียนที่โรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี วันเกิดของผมคือ วันที่ 6 มิถุนายน 2543 ครอบครัวของผมมี 6 คน มี พ่อ,แม่,พี่ชาย,น้องสาว,ป้า และผม ผมอยู่ที่ อ.บางปลาม้า จ.สุพรรณบุรี ผมกำลังเรียนมัธยมศึกษาปีที่ 2

                             In my free times, I usually watch Kamen rider series, play games, listen music of the KRGS. 
                             ในเวลาว่างของผม ผมชอบดูคาเมนไรเดอร์ ซีรีย์, เล่นเกม, ฟังเพลงของวง KRGS อยู่บ่อยๆ


                                       My favourite sport is football. My favourite color is blue,red and orange
                                       กีฬาที่ผมชอบคือ ฟุตบอล สีที่ผมชอบคือ สีนํ้าเงิน,สีแดง และ สีส้ม


I don't like do homework, Because it boring.
ผมไม่ชอบทำการบ้าน เพราะมันน่าเบื่อ




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น